Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pen Sketching - F.R.I.E.N.D at Kudat Beach

Pen Sketching - F.R.I.E.N.D at Kudat Beach

Was browsing my old photos to practise my sketch and saw the photo that was taken in Kudat. It was my last semester in UMS, we decided to go Kudat for the second time (first time for some). 

The beach was quiet, untouched, unpolluted and the sea was clear.

And my friend, Vinci decided to take a memorable photo on this beach. 

We were posing for F.R.I.E.N.D 

=) 




I shouldn't have draw the face. Ahhh it ruined out entire art piece, especially on Lee Xin's wan (left to right: on the third). The entire face and body were originally left white, but because of the small little flaw I made, I have to colour it all.. Sorry Lee Xin ..

I guess I learnt a lesson here. 

And by the way,

I miss Sabah so much ...!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment