Sunday, April 20, 2014

Acrylic Painting - Tropical Plants

Acrylic Painting - Tropical Plants

One of the subjects I have to fulfill in my art lesson. 

First of all, I had to paint the background with a middle green. Then, slowly grow the trees and plants one by one. 

It's not a easy task as before this, I painted exactly according to the picture but this time, I had to crop some of the plants and decide where should I place them. 

In terms of colour selection is tough too because I had to segregate the plant/tree's colour with the background colour. In other words, I had to either choose a lighter than background's green or darker. 

Well, honestly I don't really enjoy this exercise, but indeed, the skills and knowledge I learnt will benefit in my next painting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment